Sunday, August 23, 2020

Lectio Archive


-- Lectio Template 1: "Mary Magdala came to the Tomb..."

-- Lectio Template 2: "Receive the Holy Spirit..."

-- Lectio Template 3: "Were not our hearts burning within us...?"

-- Lectio Template 4: "The Lord is my shepherd..."

-- Lectio Template 5: "I am in the Father and the Father is in me."

-- Lectio Template 6: "I will come to you..."

-- Lectio Template 7:  "I am with you always."

-- Lectio Template 8:  "As the Father has sent me, so I send you."

-- Lectio Template 9:  "God did not send His Son ... to condemn..."

-- Lectio Template 10: "I am the living bread..."

-- Lectio Template 11: "Do not be afraid..."

-- Lectio Template 12: "Whoever receives you receives me..."

-- Lectio Template 13:  "My yoke is easy, and my burden light..."

-- Lectio Template 14:  "Some seed fell on rich soil..."

-- Lectio Template 15:  "The Spirit... intercedes with inexpressible groanings."

-- Lectio Template 16:  "Give Your servant an understanding heart..."

-- Lectio Template 17:  "Nothing will separate us from the love of Christ."

-- Lectio Template 18:  "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"

-- Lectio Template 19:  "Even the dogs eat the scraps that fall..."

-- Lectio Template 20:  "Upon the rock I will build my church."

-- Lectio Template 21:  "Whoever loses his life for My sake will find it."

-- Lectio Template 22:  "If your brother sins against you..."

-- Lectio Template 23:  "How often must I forgive?"

-- Lectio Template 24:  "Christ will be magnified . . ."

-- Lectio Template 25:  "Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ..."

-- Lectio Template 26:  "The peace of God . . . will guard your hearts..."

-- Lectio Template 27:  "I...do all things in Him who strengthens me."

-- Lectio Template 28:  "We give thanks to God always for all of you."

-- Lectio Template 29:  "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

-- Lectio Template 30:  "Blessed are the meek..."

-- Lectio Template 31:  "Stay awake, for you know neither the day nor the hour."

-- Lectio Template 32:  "To everyone who has, more will be given."

-- Lectio Template 33:  "I was hungry, and you gave me food."

-- Lectio Template 34:  "One mightier than I is coming..."

-- Lectio Template 35:  "I am the voice of one crying out in the desert."

-- Lectio Template 36:  "May it be done to me according to Your word."

-- Lectio Template 37:  "You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased."

-- Lectio Template 38:  "Come, and you will see."

-- Lectio Template 39:  "Repent, and believe in the gospel."

-- Lectio Template 40:  "He commands even the unclean spirits..."

-- Lectio Template 41:  "[Jesus] went...to a deserted place, and there he prayed."

-- Lectio Template 42:  "And he was transfigured before them..."

-- Lectio Template 43:  "You are my Son . . . with you I am well pleased."

-- Lectio Template 44:  "Those who lose their life for my sake... will save it."

-- Lectio Template 45:  "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

-- Lectio Template 46:  "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son..."

-- Lectio Template 47:  "Look, your King is coming, sitting on a donkey's colt!"

-- Lectio Template 48:  "Peace be with you."

-- Lectio Template 49:  "Everything written about me...must be fulfilled."

-- Lectio Template 50:  "There will be one flock, one shepherd."

-- Lectio Template 51:  "I am the true vine."

-- Lectio Template 52:  "Love one another as I have loved you."

-- Lectio Template 53:  "Jesus prayed for his disciples."

-- Lectio Template 54:  "The Advocate . . . will testify on my behalf."

-- Lectio Template 55:  "You must be born from above."

-- Lectio Template 56:  "If a house is divided against itself...[it cannot] stand."

-- Lectio Template 57:  "The kingdom of God is like....a mustard seed."

-- Lectio Template 58:  "Why are you afraid? Have you ... no faith?"

-- Lectio Template 59:  "Go in peace, and be healed of your disease."

-- Lectio Template 60:  "Then he went out among the villages teaching."

-- Lectio Template 61:  "O, that harmony might dwell among the nations."

-- Lectio Template 62:  "Come away by yourselves to a deserted place..."

-- Lectio Template 63:  "Jesus took the loaves ... and distributed them."

-- Lectio Template 64:  "I am the bread of life."

-- Lectio Template 65:  "I am the living bread."

-- Lectio Template 66:  "My flesh is true food and my blood is true drink."

-- Lectio Template 67:  "You are the Holy One of God."

-- Lectio Template 68:  "It is... from the human heart that evil intentions come."

-- Lectio Template 69:  "He...makes the deaf to hear and the mute to speak."

-- Lectio Template 70:  "Those who lose their live for my sake...will save it."

-- Lectio Template 71:  "Whoever wants to be first must be last of all."

-- Lectio Template 72:  "If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off."

-- Lectio Template 73:  "Let the little children come to me . . . "

-- Lectio Template 74:  "For God, all things are possible."

-- Lectio Template 75:  "The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve."

-- Lectio Template 76:  "Go; your faith has made you well."

-- Lectio Template 77:  "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

-- Lectio Template 78:  "Out of her poverty, [she] put in everything she had."

-- Lectio Template 79:  "When you hear of...rumors of wars, do not be alarmed."

-- Lectio Template 80:  "My kingdom is not from this world."

-- Lectio Template 81:  "...my words will not pass away."

-- Lectio Template 82:  "Prepare the way of the Lord."

-- Lectio Template 83:  "One who is more powerful than I is coming."

-- Lectio Template 84:  "He has looked with favor on [my] lowliness."

-- Lectio Template 85:  "The light shines in the darkness."

-- Lectio Template 86:  "There, ahead of them, went the star."

-- Lectio Template 87:  "The Holy Spirit descended upon him ..."

-- Lectio Template 88:  "You have kept the good wine until now."

-- Lectio Template 89:  "We were all baptized into one body."

-- Lectio Template 90:  "Faith, hope, and love abide...the greatest...is love."

-- Lectio Template 91: "Do not be afraid; from now on you will [catch] people."

-- Lectio Template 92:  "Blessed are you who are poor..."

-- Lectio Template 93:  "Love your enemies..."

-- Lectio Template 94:  "When the voice had spoken, Jesus was found alone."

-- Lectio Template 95:  "For 40 days [Jesus] was tempted by the devil."

-- Lectio Template 96:  "The Lord is my light and my salvation."

-- Lectio Template 97:  "The place on which you are standing is holy ground."

-- Lectio Template 98:  "See, everything has become new!"

-- Lectio Template 99:  "Leave her alone."

-- Lectio Template 100: "His mercy endures forever."

-- Lectio Template 101: "I have seen the Lord."

-- Lectio Template 102: "Do not doubt but believe."

-- Lectio Template 103:  "It is the Lord!"

-- Lectio Template 104:  "My cup is running over."

-- Lectio Template 105:  "Behold, I make all things new."

-- Lectio Template 106:  "My peace I give to you."

-- Lectio Template 107:  "[May] they all be one."

-- Lectio Template 108:  "You send forth your Spirit."

-- Lectio Template 109:  "God's love has been poured into our hearts."

-- Lectio Template 110:  "All of you are one in Christ Jesus."

-- Lectio Template 111:  "Let the dead bury their own dead."

-- Lectio Template 112:  "Let us work for the good of all."

-- Lectio Template 113:  "Go and [show mercy] likewise."

-- Lectio Template 114:  "There is need of only one thing."

-- Lectio Template 115:  "Ask, and it will be given you..."

-- Lectio Template 116:  "Be on your guard against...greed."

-- Lectio Template 117:  "Faith is...the conviction of things not seen."

-- Lectio Template 118:  "I came to bring fire to the earth."

-- Lectio Template 119:  "My praise shall be always of you."

-- Lectio Template 120:  "Continually offer a sacrifice of praise to God."

-- Lectio Templates 121 and up: Click on new Lectio Archive




No comments:

Post a Comment